Johnson’s No More Tears Baby Shampoo Bottle Of 200 Ml
- Johnson’s No More Tears Baby Shampoo is a specially formulated shampoo for babies.
- The shampoo is formulated as such so that it does not tear up their eyes when it comes in contact while bathing.
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo and Conditioner is parabens free and very gentle on a baby’s skin. It gently cleanses the scalp and lathers very nicely.
- There is no need for a doctor’s prescription to purchase Johnsons’s Baby Shampoo.
A baby’s physique is extremely delicate and sensitive. Johnson’s No More Tears Baby Shampoo is the perfect formulation to gently cleanse a baby’s scalp and hair and the foam doesn’t irritate the eyes. It leaves the hair soft, shiny and fresh without causing any stinging sensations.
- Johnson’s Baby products are pH balanced and hypoallergenic.
- Johnson’s No More Tears Baby Shampoo does not contain parabens, sulphates and chemically active dyes.
- The product is extremely mild, transparent and pure.
- The ingredients undergo a 5 level safety procedure and are perfectly safe to administer to babies.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate
- Citric acid
- Lauryl glucoside
- PEG-80 sodium laurate
- Sodium benzoate
- PEG-150 distearate
- Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
- Disodium EDTA
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo has No More Tears formula that is free of soap thereby making the rinsing of hair process very easy.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that protect the baby’s scalp from infections.
- There are no such side effects of this shampoo.
- It does not have harmful irritants which can cause damage to a baby’s skin.
How to Use
- Wet the baby’s hair with warm water.
- Apply a coin-sized amount of the shampoo.
- Gently massage to create lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Store the shampoo in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Close the shampoo bottle cap tightly after use.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it away from pets.
- Ensure the baby does not swallow it.
- Do not use it on the body.
- Discontinue if redness or inflammation is caused on application.