Protinex Mama Vanilla Nutrition Drink Tin Of 250 G
The Protinex Mama is a nutritious health supplement for both the mother and the baby. It is a completely vegetarian health supplement that has proteins extracted from soy and milk. Most pregnant women have been seen to suffer from some form of nutritional deficiency and this health supplement can help such women replenish those lost nutrients. The Protinex Mama nutrition drink is known to be a comprehensive health drink for both the mother and the child because it is designed to suit the specific needs of pregnant women and lactating mothers. Since a developing child in the womb gains all their nutrition from the mother’s diet, this health powder is made to do just that.
- This powdered health formula can also be consumed by lactating mothers and they can pass on the nutrition gained from this drink to their weaning child through mother’s milk.
- Protinex Mama nutritional health drink has been specially designed to help nourish a developing foetus and promote healthy brain and body development.
- This health supplement is rich in essential proteins, amino acids and DHA, which are the key ingredients for the healthy development of a mother and her child.
- This concoction contains 23 essential vitamins and minerals that are required by the mother during pregnancy as well as lactation.
- Moreover, being a fully vegetarian ingredient list, it is extremely low fat and high in dietary fiber as well.
- Soya protein isolate
- Skimmed milk powder
- Wheat flour
- Soya fibre
- Corn flour
- Algal oil (contains natural DHA)
- Malt extracts
- Magnesium oxide
- Ferric pyrophosphate
- Zinc sulphate
- Potassium iodate
- Sodium selenate
- Ascorbic acid
- Dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Retinyl acetate
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Calcium pantothenate
- Thiamine hydrochloride
- Folic acid
It is specially made to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women as well as new mothers.
How to Use
- Take about 200 ml (almost a mug-full) of lukewarm water or milk.
- Add 2-3 heaped tablespoons (25 grams) of the Protinex powder.
- Add sugar as per taste and stir vigorously ensuring that there are no solid lumps remaining.
- It can also be consumed like a cold beverage.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cold and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Check the label for its expiry date before consumption.