- Covaxin is made up of killed coronaviruses, making it for human body.
- Bharat Biotech is a very experienced company and well trusted.
- The two doses are given 4–6 weeks apart.
- The vaccine can be stored at 2C to 8C.
- The vaccine has an efficacy rate of 81%. (preliminary data from its phase 3 trial shows).
- Vaccine trials took place in India.
Sputnik V :
- The Sputnik V offers two slightly different versions of the vaccine doses for the first and the second dose.
- 21 days diffence between two doses.
- Targets the coronavirus’s distinctive “spike”, but use different vectors – the neutralised virus that carries the spike to the body.
- Injecting two different formulas help to boost the immune system even more than using the same version twice.
- Research says it may give longer-lasting protection from Corona virus.
- Can be stored in normal refrigerator.
Follow this space for more Updates!!